ProbioticsThe intestinal microbiota: the controller of our health
The conditions of general health depend on the state of health of the intestine and on the composition of the bacterial flora present in it (intestinal microbiota).
Microbiota bacteria are useful for:
- strengthen the barrier effect of the intestine against pathogenic bacteria from outside;
- maintain the selective absorption of nutrients and useful substances to the body;
- improving the digestive process;
- improving intestinal motility;
- enabling the efficient development and functioning of the immune system.